In order to collect significant data, we need to cause a battery discharge.
- Bring the car to READY.
- Start Hybrid Assistant and be sure it's connected to the car.
- Complete the S1 cycle until the petrol engine will stop, if necessary on cars that automatically turn on the engine shortly after powering on the car.
- Park the car
- Set A/C temperature to LOW
- Be sure to have at least 60% SOC and the engine is off
- Tap the HV Check button.
- Turn on A/C at the LOW setting
- Turn on the windshield defroster
- Turn on all headlight
- Keep going until battery level gauge is at 2 bars and the petrol engine starts to recharge it.
- Wait for the engine to turn off
- Tap again the HV Check button to exit the Battery Check screen
- Exit Hybrid Assistant with the Android "back" button.
Read the report with Hybrid Reporter.